Dont know why there's no sun up in the sky,.. Stormy weather. Since my man and I aint together, keeps rainin all the time
Life is bare. Gloom and misery everywhere. Stormy weather,.. just cant get my poor self together. I'm weary all the time.. So weary all the time
When he went away the blues walked in and met me. If he stays away old rockin chair will get me.
All I do is pray the Lord above will let me walk in the sun once more. Cant go on, every thing I had is gone. Stormy weather, since my man and I aint together,.. Keeps rainin all the time
I walk around, heavy-hearted and sad. Night comes around, and I’m still feeling bad. Rain pourin’ down, blinding every hope I had. This pitter ’n patter ’n beatin’ ’n spatterin’ drivin’ me mad...
Love, love, love, love
This misery will be the end of me
no real update :p
currently favored internet radio station: vh1 blueroom
ada tugas dr e-newsletter (bikin mini-artikel, edit artikel lain)
jam 5 mesti meeting ma orang NL, ngomongin proposal
trus update guest list buat Farewell party
well music mayday's gonna make a party by the end of this month. i can bring two people with me. tp blm tau mo bawa sapa ;p
good mood foods
* Super-concentrated refined sugar sources like soda, candy, jelly and juices will induce mood swings and low-energy.
* White starches -- like most bread, bagels, chips, etc. -- too.
* Foods rich in soluble fiber can slow down the absorption of sugar and prevent crazy mood swings. Things like oats (slow cooking oatmeal is great!), brown rice, beans, oranges, strawberries, etc. are all good sources.
* Protein is also great at keeping blood sugar levels from fluctuating drastically. So snack on lean meats, seafood, etc. to feel more alert and productive.
* Gummy bears and chips may give a quick energy boost, but in the end they can cause sluggishness and crankyness.
more tips on getting back to your Zen via food: here