imsuchaloser

im fat. im full of zits. i dont eat much. i eat too much. my breast too small. i cant run fast. im stupid. im not smart. i forget easily. im unthankful. i disrespect myself. i ignore others. i hate myself. my love life sucks. i got dumped more than thrice. i lie. i steal. i hurt other people. i hurt myself. i cant do math properly. i cant walk properly. im always scratching. im too stingy. i spend too much. im envious. i love myself too much. im egoistic. im stubborn. i have too many regrets. i dont have friends. im lonely. nobody understands me. people annoy me. i am being ignored. i dont have self-confidence. i disrespect people. im overtly critical. i am too aloof. im not a virgin. im agnostic. i fear the end of the world. i fear God. im stupid. i know too much. i got bored easily. my hair is not wavy enough. my hair is too curly. im not pretty. i dont like people looking at me. im not poetic enough. i dont look smart. my boobs to big. my ears too small. i wish he could stop that. im left out. my finger is crooked. my toenail is ugly. im over-confident. im too competitive. i got diverted easily. and u're supposed to love me.

4 komentar:

prapto mengatakan...

perfect!! wanna join my band??? :D

Unknown mengatakan...

uhm.. what band?

Djo mengatakan...

you are loved, sweety :)

Unknown mengatakan...

oh oh.. ur words brigten me up like the morning sun