dibilang freak ma adek -.-

so there's this project from a bunch of Portuguese students yg pengen ngetrack users in the net. dengan menggunakan 'google map' so far udh nyampe 4000-an org register dlm 6 hari (wow)

--> this is me :D

yak monggo2 yg mo nampang dan ikutan klik d sini (map indonesia masih kosong tuh..)

regarding to the title of this post.. jadi adik saya wasi, barusan ngisi that 'true friends test' online yg sangat iseng dan tidak penting :p

yg bikin ngakak wktu liat komennya dia

lol xD

yak2 memang kuisnya rese' dan so far semua terjebak di pertanyaan #6 :p
skor paling tinggi dipegang oleh elvin! with 4 (out of 6) questions answered correctly!

and i would like to apologise to my dearest person in the world for my crankiness, for being upset and angry with no good excuse.. i hope i can blame it all to my stupid unstable hormonal activity, but i know that i should've taken control of myself better.
and i felt pretty much ashamed of myself because despite of my crankiness you can still make me feel special *sob*
love you..

and today i have many blue lele's dancing on the screen ^^

2 komentar:

Anonim mengatakan...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

love the purple lele :p

ayy ay ay ay, kak ulma be-te gitu sih mukanya..

*bwee*

Anonim mengatakan...

hahaha, aku jg pny true friend test, isi ya, isi ya.. tp aku taronya di blog... hohoho, lg jaman ya friend test? tp aku buat juga deh..kyahaha