you belong to me (8)


see the pyramids around the Nile
watch the sunrise from a tropic isle
just remember darling all the while -
you belong to me

see the marketplace in old Algier
send me photographs and souvenirs
just remember when a dream appears -
you belong to me

and I'll be so alone without you
maybe you'll be lonesome too

fly the ocean in a silver plane
see the jungle when it's wet with rain
just remember till you're home again -
you belong to me...

no i wont want the song played on my wedding day, i prefer to b the killer in the story :p (altho its a male). so i'll b killing successful n intlligent (but lonely) men, hahaha >:D

True, its a sweet song,.. got cover versions of it sung by Tori Amos, Wallflowers' sexy frontman Jakob Dylan, ada yg dr Firehouse juga, the Duprees (oldies ..), vonda shephard, michael buble, hehe.. cocok buat org2 yg sdikit obsessive :D

1 komentar:

Unknown mengatakan...

loh.. makanya itu nagih dengernya *wink wink*