This is something I read in Google Reader while waiting for my story being edited.. Amma put it here coz this blog had been left empty for long :P *blowing away dust and cobwebs*
Taken from here, the title went as such: '10 Questions to Test Your Consciousness' - I thought it had to be taken when u want to know how drunk u r but I was wrong, it went a bit deeper than that :p
So, dear readers,
1. Satisfy your basic needs without diminishing other people's chances of satisfying theirs?
2. Pursue your own happiness with due regard for the similar pursuit of others?
3. Respect the right to economic development for all people, wherever they live and whatever their ethnic origin or belief system?
4. Live in a way that respects the integrity of nature around you?
5. Work with like-minded people to safeguard and restore your local environment?
6. Require your government to relate to other nations peacefully and in a spirit of cooperation, recognizing the legitimate aspirations of all the members of the international community?
7. Buy from companies that accept responsibility for stakeholders at all levels of the supply chain?
8. Consume media that provides unbiased information relevant to you and your community?
9. Do something to help at least one other person escape the hopeless struggles and abject humiliations of extreme poverty?
10. Believe all young people are entitled to the education they need to be productive members of their community?
if you said yes to all 10, and ure an Indonesian, congratulations! ure very very rare!